Watch BB16!

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Overnighter (Summary)

Good morning & Happy Saturday, BB addicts! :D Yesterday, the HG's had their Veto Comp where Steve won the POV. Since Steve is on the block, he will obviously use it on himself and then HOH James will have to name a replacement nom. At this point, it will be Jace going up & out this week. Austin, who is Jace's Final 2 Deal, will be pissed I'm sure. Speaking of Austin, he wants Jason up & out this week. Yea...that's not gonna happen. :P He also wants Da'vonne gone next week. (That actually could happen. lol)

Speaking of Da'vonne, it seems that Clay/Da'vonne (in addition to Austin/Da'vonne) are also not getting along these days. Audrey advised Clay last night to try to patch things up with Da'vonne since they're not seeing eye to eye right now. Ironically enough, Audrey/Da'vonne then got into a tiny spat last night (shortly after 10pm BBT). Da'vonne doesn't like how many alliance Audrey is in. An hour later, Da'vonne hears Steve/Audrey talking and overhears Steve saying Da'vonnes name...she confronts him, they bicker. Oy vey!

If you're also trying to get things straight and figure out what's going on, then here's a handy dandy alliance/deals chart made by the wonderful @89razorskate20 on Twitter:
(click pic to enlarge)

The "High Rollers" alliance includes Audrey/James/Meg/Da'vonne/Jason/Jackie/Jeff. Their plan is to get their +1 side alliances (Clay/Shelli/John were named. Da'vonne already worked on getting John as her +1 last night). There's also the fake alliance of "Five Alive", that includes Audrey/James/Clay/Jace/Austin. Obviously with Jace going home this week, this fake alliance already has an expiration date on it. And early this morning, there was another Final 2 deal made between Clay/Jeff. (**Is your head spinning yet? haha!)

Shortly after 1am BBT last night, Audrey...who apparently doesn't have enough alliances already...made another alliance with Vanessa.  She told Vanessa that she no longer trusts Da'vonne.

Moving on...

Liz and her twin Julia seem to be playing the game together, as yesterday one of them was obviously switched out due to one of the sisters not recalling events when questioned by Da'vonne (I covered that yesterday in the Afternoon Post). Who is who? It's hard to tell right now, but I'm sure as the season progresses, we'll be able to tell them apart more easily. Or at least I hope. So from now on, I'll refer to Liz as Liz/Julia since we won't know who is actually playing the game at that moment. 

At this point, Audrey has a ton of alliances, but there's also a lot of houseguests that are fully aware of how many deals she has & how well she's currently covered in the game. In my opinion, as I stated yesterday on Twitter, she is playing way too hard, way too fast. She's gonna trip herself up and end up being out the door just as fast as she walked in if she doesn't cool her jets.

**And that's it for The Overnighter! I decided to a very general summary of what's going on after watching the feeds all night. This cast is FULL of lies, tension, new alliances/final 2 deals every half hour, paranoia...ahhh...isn't it great?!! :D I'm loving it! But it's also a lot to take in soooo early in the game. Hopefully doing this Overnighter summary was a great way to get everyone caught up. As soon as things calm down just a tad, I'll get back to doing more in-depth Overnighters as I've always done in the past.

What a crazy, crazy start to what seems like a great summer in the BB house! I have so much hope for this cast and for this season. Let's put it this way, I haven't had this much hope for a cast/season since maybe BB11. lol ;)

I'll be back with the Afternoon Post as soon as the HG's get up & moving around for the day. As always, I'll be over on Twitter whenever I'm not blogging but while I'm watching the feeds.

Stay tuned...
~*Support the Blog with a Donation!*~

10 comments:

KathyC said...

Where's Brian? :)

IDPINK said...

I like when you do a summary, it's much easier to read and understand whats going on! Keep up the great work

Anonymous said...

Yes the short summary is great at this point I I hardly even know who any of these people are yet. Lol.

Unknown said...

Can I gift feeds; if so, how can I do it. Thanks

Jamie said...

I'm not sure where Brian is :( hopefully he's just late to the party!
And yayy I'm glad that the summary is preferred!

KathyC said...

Agreed - love the summary! Well, honestly, I like all of the work you do, Jamie! Thank you!

Jamie said...

aww Kathy, you're too sweet! :D Thank you darling! <3

Diego said...

I thought that Audrey is supposed to be dexter. I guess she made another lie. Plus I want to thank you Jamie for all your hard work, it looks too crazy to handle a blog (or am I too lazy) but you make it look easy.

EdgeSport said...

Jamie you make BB so much more! I can't find it so got to ask why is Jace the unanimous vote?

Unknown said...

Audrey is reminding me of Devin from last season.

Contact Me © Copyright BecauseYoureAddicted.com, 2013. All rights reserved. No images and/or any content on this blog are allowed to be used and/or distributed in any context.