Watch BB16!

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Early Afternoon Update

Good afternoon, everybody!! The houseguests have been late to rise today (around just a few hours ago). There's only been a couple convos worth mentioning (which I'll cover in a minute). Most of the day has been just lounging around, HG's working out, etc. This is more typical on Sunday's in the BB house, not Saturday's. A little odd. I've had the feeds on as I was bouncing around my apartment cleaning, but snagged a couple screenshots of convos I overheard while on the move.

Okay, so earlier today (10:53am BBT), Vanessa & Austin talked while in the backyard.
They talked about who they think might be linked up in alliances. Austin mentions how he caught Steve listening at a door (last night) to his room, but Vanessa said to not worry about Steve because he doesn't talk strategy.

Vanessa: "(Steve) doesn't talk strategy ev-er!"
Austin: "Well he has talk to somebody."
Vanessa: "He doesn't talk to me."

Austin: "I think those 5 are trying to form something."
Vanessa: "What about John?"
Austin: "No no no. John is cool. Unless he's a real smooth operator, I think I can trust him. Here's the people I think we can trust..and I told this to Audry too..Jace is someone I trust.."

Austin goes on to say how trustworthy and how much of a "straight-shooter" Jace is. He also mentions Shelli & Clay being "trustworthy".

Vanessa said she made the decision early on to *not* downplay her own intelligence, unlike Steve that is downplaying his. Vanessa told Austin that he's physically threatening & to maybe fake an injury, she's just trying to look out for him. He said that's why he came into the house telling others about his injuries.

Austin: "You saw me limping...that was real! My back hurts, my hip hurts.."
Vanessa: "And if something happens with Jace? That's something you need to consider (doing)."
Austin agrees.

Austin said that both himself & Jace were promised that they wouldn't get backdoored this week.
Austin: "Why would Audrey wanna blow up her (own) game like that (by lying)?"

Vanessa warns Austin that if it's Jace/Jackie on the block together, it wouldn't be good for Jace.

This convo is definitely a good one to flashback to on the live feeds.

Moving on...

12:37pm BBT:
Storage Room
Jace/Austin
Austin tells Jace that it's either gonna be Jeff or him (Jace) as the replacement nom.

Austin: "...If you go up, it's f**kin' open season."
Jace: "I can't go home..Not first week, dude. That's so embarrassing!"
Austin: "I know. Why would Audry go ahead and make the alliance just to f**k it up (by getting Jace out) right away? Why? I don't get it. Doesn't make any sense. Why would she do that?"

They leave the storage room.

That's about it as far as important game talk goes.

Currently on the live feeds...

3:32pm BBT:
Shelli was talking to Clay in the living room when all of a sudden, she broke down and started crying. She got up and cried in the hallway to the bedrooms.
Clay guided her into the bedroom to talk.

Shelli said playing the game is way harder than she thought it would be. She's glad she's not involved in the drama, but at the same time, feels excluded. She feels like her happy personality is being muted. She also said that it's "breaking her heart" that Jace is going to be leaving because she wants him around, when there are other HG's that she'd be okay with them leaving. Clay is listening for the most part, patting her back.
Shelli seems to be calming down a little bit now. Clay is telling her that she's a tough girl, she's gonna have hard days, but everything will be fine.

**I'll be back later on with a new post, so check back tonight! :D Until then, enjoy watching the $5.99/month live feeds!!

UPDATED @ 8:17pm BBT:
I was gonna do an evening post but it's been pretty quiet all day. I'll see y'all here in the morning! :D

Stay tuned...
~*Support the Blog with a Donation!*~

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Just wanted to say thank you Jamie! I would be lost without your blog every summer! I signed up for the live feeds today and I used your link. My favorite thing about summer is BB and this blog.

Jamie said...

Yayyyy so glad to see you back with me for another season!! :D <3 Thank you so much for signing up here on the blog, I appreciate your support, love!

Unknown said...

So I figured out that Liz has 2 freckles on her chest and Julia has one on her left cheek. That's how I've been telling them apart.

Unknown said...

Thank you for this blog Jamie! I'm due in 9 days with my third and don't have time for the live feeds this year. :(
Thankfully your blog will help keep me in the loop. Can't wait for this season to get more underway and I can remember who everyone is!

Contact Me © Copyright BecauseYoureAddicted.com, 2013. All rights reserved. No images and/or any content on this blog are allowed to be used and/or distributed in any context.