Watch BB16!

Monday, September 7, 2015

Monday: The Overnighter

Good morning & Happy Labor Day (Monday) to y'all!! With it being my day off for Labor Day, I slept in and took my time making coffee, gave my dog Miss Bella some good morning cuddles and went through last nights happenings.

Okay, so today is the Veto Ceremony where Veto winner Austin will take himself off the block and then HOH Steve will put up Julia as the replacement nom. (Steve confirmed this plan early this morning around 3:20am BBT when he was cam-talking to us feedsters.)

In other news, Liz/Austin are back together. (Gross.) She crawled into his bed and they kissed, cuddled, he told her he loved her, etc etc. If I talk anymore about them, I'm gonna barf on my laptop so I'm gonna stop and move forward with the Overnighter.

1:11pm BBT:
Backyard
Vanessa/J-Mac
Johnny Mac asked Vanessa if they should "keep it simple" and just get Liz out, not over-think it. Vanessa agreed that it'd be easier to win comps with Julia in the house and not Liz. They then wonder who would Austin target if he won HOH.

J-Mac: "And if Julia wins (HOH)?"
Vanessa: "She'd put up Steve, 100%."
J-Mac: "Okay."

Vanessa said if they (V/J-Mac) win HOH, then to 'continue as planned' with targeting Austin/Julia. They promised each other they won't put each other up on the block as a nom/pawn/replacement nom..nothing.

Sidenote: Regarding this weeks voting, Austin mentioned to John that since only 2 of the 3 votes are needed this week, he could be the only one to not vote Liz out and she'd still go anyway. This way, he doesn't have to vote out his girlfriend.

7:15pm BBT:
HOH Room
Steve/Vanessa
Steve and Vanessa are talking about getting to Final 2. This is a very interesting conversation.

Vanessa: "You, Austin, Me in the Final 3 is a good spot...and Johnny has a real good chance at winning (the 2nd Final HOH) comp. What would be your ideal Final 3?"
Steve: "I don't know."
Vanessa: "See! I hate when you don't answer.."
Steve: "I don't know! Vanessa, you think I have my sh*t together way more than I do."
Vanessa: "You do.."
Steve: "I don't feel like I do."
Vanessa: "My prediction, is you in the end."
Steve: "Then why the f*ck wouldn't you target me?!" (*Ooo!!)

Vanessa says it's not likely she's gonna win another HOH at this point, and she starts spewing her mess-with-your-head talking and tells him that "a path to finals (with Steve) is better than no path to finals".

Steve: "Because you know I'd take you (to Final 3).."
Vanessa: "I know you would..we gave our word.."
Steve: "Yes."

Vanessa tells Steve it'd be better to not have J-Mac in Final 3 because it'd make it harder for them to win. Vanessa thinks they could beat Austin, though. Vanessa explains that Austin wouldn't be good in a Part 2 Final HOH Comp where they have to climb a wall and if it's a speed/timed comp (like it always is), that Austin is much bigger than J-Mac and would be slower.

Convo switches to which twin to keep this week. (*Vanessa is letting Liz/Julia think that they have the choice to decide which of them wants to stay and have a better chance at winning. But they clearly don't have that choice. Vanessa is hoping that Liz/Julia decide on Julia staying and doesn't know what she'd do/say if they decided for Liz to stay instead.)

Steve asks Vanessa why she wants Julia to stay. Vanessa said it's because Julia is easier to beat for HOH comps.

Steve: "What if I put you up as a pawn tomorrow?" (*Steve has mentioned that he wanted to "scare" Vanessa, this is his way of doing just that.)

Vanessa: "What do you mean? That'd be incredibly dumb. They'd vote me out."
Steve: "I'm making a joke."
Vanessa: "Ok. You can't do that."
Steve: "I could send you home this week!"
Vanessa: "You could! And you'd be..probably following me (out the door) next."
Steve: "This game is scary. I don't like it. I don't like it at all."

Steve said he hates taking risks. Vanessa said she's the opposite and loves taking risks.
(Time check: 7:23pm BBT)

Steve said, though he would never do it, a part of him wanted to quit BB. Steve said he never thought he'd get cast.
Vanessa: "There are parts that are terrible, but there are parts that are so much fun!"
Steve: "Like what??"
Vanessa: "Strategy.."
Steve: "But then I'm hurting someone..it comes at someone elses expense."
Vanessa: "True. But we all signed up for the same thing."
Steve: "But I didn't think I'd get this far!"

**And that's it for The Overnighter! The feeds were kinda boring yesterday. I expect more tears today from the twins once Steve puts up Julia. They're expecting it, but I still think it'll be an emotional day for the both of them.

If you're finding yourself bored with the feeds, I have a few things that could keep ya entertained:

1) If you're into Fantasy Football, you can do a draft lineup at Draft Kings and enter a $10k contest for free!
2) Got a dog? Enjoy free shipping (today only) at Coupaw.com (code FREESHIP)
3) Get CBS All Access Pass and watch every season of Surivor (plus 6,500 other episodes of CBS shows..that'll keep ya entertained for awhile! lol)

Enjoy your labor day!! :D


Stay tuned...
~*Support the Blog with a Donation!*~

4 comments:

Razldazlrr said...

Thanks for the update Jamie - reading your version is much better and funnier than the actual show! Steve thinks he could beat Vanessa in the end? These people are going to regret not getting her out when they have the chance. However, I don't even know who I want to win - really don't like any of them. But - definitely not the twins or Austin!
I'm not sure there has ever been a season with 6 people left and I don't have any kind of favorite! I guess I'll have to root for JMac

KathyC said...

Honestly, I'm amazed that Vanessa has been able to make these deals with everyone and them not checking with each other to find out what she's doing! Every time someone gets close to outing her, she's quickly spinning something or someone else. She really has been working the entire house - all sides - for quite some time. She drives me nuts, but I can't see that anyone else has played as deftly, mainly because the intelligence of this season's cast is questionable. Looks like if BB is going to continue to recruit houseguests (ala Liz and Julia) who know nothing about Big Brother, the days of good ol BB game play is in the history books, unfortunately. Right now, I cannot watch the first part of every BBAD, as this is when the Austwits eat dinner - quite loudly, I might add. It's really disgusting.

Saginaw Guy said...

I'm at the point where I'm not watching the show any more. If I had to pick who I would want to win, I would go with the Austwins just to show the rest of them how stupid it was to keep them in the game.

Personally, I think Steve and JMack are very poor at making decisions and Steve is just emotionally too young for this game.

I think Vanessa is a terrible person and probably very difficult to play with. They have to walk on eggshells around her to keep from setting her off. They're probably all terrified of her and I don't consider that good game play

Austin, as stated elsewhere, is nothing but an attention whore. If CBS ever gave him Jeff's job, I would be very disappointed.

The twins are just nasty people who are full of themselves. I wish I could be there when they first find out what people think of them.

Too bad we can't find out how players reacted when finding out they were disliked.

Bill H said...

I just want a major BB rewind to go back to Becky's HOH where she had Vanessa on the ropes. Funny how the people who changed their original thoughts on who to vote out that week (Jackie, Meg, James) are all out and V is still in. Should have known better.

At this point, of the six guests remaining, I am simply for Johnny Mac because of his funny DR sessions.

Contact Me © Copyright BecauseYoureAddicted.com, 2013. All rights reserved. No images and/or any content on this blog are allowed to be used and/or distributed in any context.